One-on-One Sessions, Book Coaching & Freelance Editing
The Writers Circle’s author-instructors are available for:
- Private Sessions & Book Coaching $125.00/hour
- Meet in-person (or telephone or video chats via Skype/Hangouts) to discuss your project at whatever stage of development it’s in, as well as marketing strategy, agents, publishing, and more. Meetings may also be used for manuscript review discussions, next steps meetings and so on.
- Manuscript Review & Freelance Editing – $8/per page*
- Manuscript review and editing include a complete read-through, a thorough “editorial letter,” often several pages long, and your manuscript pages marked up with many more specific suggestions and details. Available for partial or complete manuscripts.
* 12 pt. Times Roman font, double-spaced, delivered digitally. Screenplays, play scripts, poetry, and graphic novels are charged at 50% of page rate due to the reduced content/page.
If you want to know if what you’ve written “has legs,” try TWC’s introductory editing and consultation package. Get feedback and editorial guidance on the first few chapters of your manuscript, plus an hour-long consultation from one of The Writers Circle’s author-instructors.
We also offer
- Private Youth Sessions in creative writing – $125.00
- Private youth sessions will review and encourage student creative writing, constructive critique, idea generation and prompts for new writing. Focus will be on generating and improving creative writing, including fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, scripts, etc. TWC does not provide academic tutoring.
- Coaching for College Essays – $200.00
- Our College Essay Coaching package includes a telephone brainstorming session to kick things off, one meeting (in-person, via telephone or video chat on Skype/Hangouts) to review the student’s initial draft, followed by one final set of comments via email on the revised essay with additional suggestions.
Before you select from our services, please…
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
Make payment ONLY after you have discussed your project with The Writers Circle. We need to learn a bit about your project and creative circumstances in order to pair you with the very best author/instructor to address your (or your student’s) personal and professional needs. Use our Contact Form to send us a brief synopsis, how far you’ve gotten in your work, and what you hope to achieve by working with TWC on your project.
The Writers Circle Refund Policy
We’re sorry, but there is no refund for any of TWC’s private sessions or services.