Book Editing/Full Manuscript Review (priced per word)
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW: USD$0.04/word (12 pt. Times Roman font, double-spaced, delivered digitally) for reading written samples, chapters, or your whole manuscript. Manuscript Review includes a complete read-through, a thorough “editorial letter” (often several pages long), and your manuscript pages marked up with many more specific suggestions and details.
- Under 7,000 words must be paid in full in advance.
- For manuscripts over 7,000 words, contact us to request making payments in two installments.
- Word documents are preferred. GoogleDocs are accepted with a “suggesting” permissions provided. We cannot work with PDF or Pages formatted files.
- Exact word counts are required. The precise word count appears on the bottom bar (left corner) of Microsoft Word documents or under the Tools menu in GoogleDocs.
- MANUALLY ENTER THE CORRECT NUMBER OF WORDS BELOW and double-check the number on the next screen to ensure that your price calculates correctly.
Make payment ONLY after you have discussed your project with The Writers Circle. We need to learn a bit about your project and creative circumstances in order to pair you with the very best author/instructor to address your personal and professional needs.
Use our Contact Form to send us a brief synopsis, how far you’ve gotten in your work, and what you hope to achieve by working with TWC on your project.
Once you’ve been assigned an editor/instructor, select them from the list below.