Book Editing/Full Manuscript Review (priced per page)
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW: USD$8.00/page (12 pt. Times Roman font, double-spaced, delivered digitally) for reading actual written samples, chapters, or your whole manuscript. (Screenplays, playscripts, poetry, and graphic novels are charged at 50% of page rate due to the reduced content/page.) Manuscript Review includes a complete read-through, a thorough “editorial letter”, often several pages long, and your manuscript pages marked up with many more specific suggestions and details.
- Under 30 pages must be paid in full in advance.
- For manuscripts over 30 pages, contact us to request making payments in two installments.
- We cannot review your manuscript without correct formatting and proper payment.
- To calculate your page count correctly, use 1-inch margins, 12 pt. Times Roman font, and double-spacing.
- Word documents are preferred. We cannot work with PDF or Pages formatted files.
- MANUALLY ENTER THE CORRECT NUMBER OF PAGES BELOW and double-check the number on the next screen to ensure that your price calculates correctly.
Make payment ONLY after you have discussed your project with The Writers Circle. We need to learn a bit about your project and creative circumstances in order to pair you with the very best author/instructor to address your personal and professional needs.
Use our Contact Form to send us a brief synopsis, how far you’ve gotten in your work, and what you hope to achieve by working with TWC on your project.
Once you’ve been assigned an editor/instructor, select them from the list below.